Monday, November 22, 2010

More Mr. Percy

Mr. Percy lives near some of my PID kids, so I get to see him occasionally.  If you missed the introduction and story of how we met, you can click the links below to previous blogs (and more suits :-) 
Mr. Percy is waiting on a kidney transplant.  He's not outside as much as he used to be, but he said that he is dressed in his suits in the house.  He gave my friend and I his number and said that if we call he will come out for a picture - he loves to be able to share his suits with someone who is excited to see them.  (What I really want to see is his closet!!  250+ suits and accessories is a lot to keep organized!)
Halloween suit.  To see the others go to The Suit with the Feathers! and Braids, Beads, and Pimp Suits.  (Be sure to come back here...I haven't updated my blog in a while so the following posts are new news too! :-)

3 comments:

  1. God has certainly made each one of His people unique! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, never seen anything like it! Very cool!-Taunya

    ReplyDelete