Sunday, April 4, 2010

The suit with the FEATHERS

Someone told me I should get in the picture with Mr. Percy so you can be sure that I'm the one really taking his picture, not just finding it online somewhere.  Which I could do ... just as soon as I am with someone I can hand my camera to.  I rode past today hoping to catch the Easter suit.  No such luck... but here's one from the other day!


I told you that he was happy to have his picture taken. :-)  My friend called me the other day tellin me he had on a cheetah print suit.  Sad to have missed that one!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Well, I saw Tyra get baptised and also met her boyfriend. He seems nice. Wish she could have attended you purity retreat. Yes I remember Mr Percy. What a guy! I thought about you this weekend. We all have our Easter traditions. We use to go and hunt eggs in the back yard. some times we would not find all of them and they would appears at another time long after Easter. But not smelling so fresh then. Pray for you. Of course you know your family is really special to me. I love you Grandma Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one even better than the last...

    ReplyDelete