Friday, November 19, 2010

I love visitors!

My friend, Miss Shari, came all the way from Idaho to visit me!!  We had an excellent weekend together just talking about all the things we never get to talk about since we now live so far away.  I love that my Shari got to see where I live and my Michigan church and Camp Beechpoint.  I love that she took the time to come here to visit.  I've been shopping for her baby ever since I moved here ... I love that we got to go shopping for Keyauna together!  She is a stylist, so she was also able to buy hair here for resale ... so I'm tryna get her to make coming to see me a bi-annual business trip!
Shari and I at church on Sunday.
"Look, I really am at Megan's house!"
We went to visit another friend from Idaho's mother and sister.
Miss Shari bought 10 pairs of shoes while she was here!  And she got all these shoes for under $100!  Now, I'm steady tryna get more people to come out here to visit me.  So for all you shoe lovers, here's the ticket!  We spent 2 days all up and through the hood shoppin for shoes and such ... and if you come to visit me then I will take you Chicago shopping too!

All my visitors sign the guest book... I've had more than 60 visitors since I moved into this apartment last October!!  I will save a special spot in the guest book just for YOU! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. My kind of girls, finding bargains and just hanging out. You know, we would have come to see you too, but John was tired of driving after the big circle we made from Detroit to Kentucky, to North Carolina, to DC, to New York, New Hampshire, and Vermont, then through Ontario back to Detroit. Admittedly, I was tired too.

    ReplyDelete