Friday, November 19, 2010

Sneak Trip to Boise

One of my very best friends, Beth, flew me to Idaho for a visit in September.  After my whirlwind-record -breaking visit at Christmas (breakfast at 6am? sure!  come over at 11pm? of course!) Beth told me that if she was sending the ticket then I was staying at her house so she could actually see me!  It was a wonderfully relaxing trip and I loved spending time with her sons.  It's sad to me that I don't live next door and get to keep the boys!  We had a great week together!  Moral of the story :: You too can sneak me to your house and I will stay put to visit you! :-)
Brycen (almost 5), Megan, Beth, Jace (almost 3)
I also got to meet the Blakesters while I was home, my friend Dawn's baby boy.
Brycen and Jace have like a dozen stuffed puppies.  We piled all of them together to take these pics.  There's nothing more endearing than a well-loved, scruffy stuffed animal!
My princess Keyauna (3 yrs) came to the house to visit me while I was in Boise.  I am her barrette supplier from Chicago and I brought a suitcase full of balls and barrettes.  She was TOO EXCITED to see all her new accessories, lol.
My sister, Sarah, drove up to Boise to see me for the afternoon. :-)
I snuck out to see Jonas and Merari.  (Notice I have pictures of all my friend's kids but not necessarily my friends, lol.  It's just that I like kids so much!  And most grown ups don't want to be in pictures unless they know about it ahead of time, myself included.)
I saw my friend Britany for a quick minute also.  If you're reading this post that means you've been reading my blog for a good long minute since I am updating all at once... but Britany writes the BEST BLOG EVER: http://biggerthanshamu.blogspot.com/2010/11/tale-of-two-cities.html
We went shopping for the boys' Halloween costumes while I was in town.  Look at baby Blake's face! :-) There were a lot of distractions with the leaves and pumpkins, so looking at the camera was a real act of will for him!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had such a fun time... Hope I can hear about it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you getting a chance to just enjoy your friends in such a manner. And those sure are a lot of cute kids.

    ReplyDelete