Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Camp is rolling right along - we now at the official half way point!  Enjoy these snapshots of our summer fun!
Quite possibly the cutest sisters ever!  Elanah, Emily, and Elise
Me and my little buddy DeQuan.  Why the yellow ribbon?  Well, what had happened was I was giving instructions during table games and just when I was trying to get everyone's attention my chair totally broke and I fell under the table.  At camp we have a Boo Boo can and during chapel the kids vote for which staff member had the best boo boo.  The "winner" has to wear a yellow ribbon for the next day and the kids spend the next day asking them "why the yellow ribbon?"
Cabin leader Justin with Rodney, DeQuan and Sam
This was the pose Michael picked for his camper picture. :-)
Make your own balloon animal lessons with Anty'Shae and Imari.

No comments:

Post a Comment