Thursday, June 5, 2008

Trying to Pack

Okay, so I'm trying to pack. Well, that's not even true - I am supposed to be trying to pack but then there are just so many other things to do and people to see and "last time to do this" and such, so I have yet to actually packed anything. But I will. And my friend Beth will help me so it will even get packed good.

This is my friend's baby Keyauna and I get to keep her sometimes (like today when i probably should have been packing). She is TOO beautiful and sweet and easy and I wish that I had a baby!



this is her at the zoo lookin' at a lizard like "you stay over there and i'll stay over here and we'll be okay"



and this is her getting her pictures taken for her one year birthday party.

so, i have 10 more days until i leave boise. UNBELIEVABLE!!! God is so good and i know it's all in what He has, but i am a little emotional and a little overwhelmed. i'm thankful for all my friends who want to see me before i go but also tired from so many good-byes. . . .

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that my last memory of Keyauna is when she wasn't the least bit interested in sitting on my lap until Annalise woke up and was occupying my lap. Then she was trying to push Annalise off...because sharing my lap wouldn't quite do it that day! Sooo funny and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry Meg when you come to camp there will be Emily's baby to play with ... she was born yesterday :)

    Jess F

    ReplyDelete