Saturday, June 28, 2008

Road Trippin'

i made it to camp! No wrong turns, no crashing . . .i stayed in my first hotel by myself and just really didn't have any trouble. i also paid under $4 a gallon for gas for most of the trip - God really worked that out in my favor! so after 32 hours and about 1900 miles i am here! when i got here one of the staff said "welcome home" - and i am GLAD to be home!

My friend was appalled that I had not taken scenery pictures. So . .. here are a couple from my trip. Also, (and i can't believe i almost forgot!) i counted 23 dead animals on the side of the road!


My first toll booth. (well, where i was driving anyway). this is the scenery for my new home, so . . .)

on the road between chicago and camp. this is a divided interstate so there are 2 lanes of southbound traffic about 30 feet to the left. it is CRAZY to me that you can't see through the trees like that.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering the fact that it could be more accurate in giving informations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Megan, I am really glad you made it "home" ok. Sure been praying for you. You leave and it starts getting hot here. go figure. I know you are pretty busy. I am thankful that we have a great God. I love you,
    God Bless Grandma Jan

    ReplyDelete