Monday, May 26, 2008

Parallel Parking Lessons


Okay, so i know it has taken me more than a month to get back to this, but I do want to blog, so . . .
A couple of weeks ago I took parallel parking lessons, since I am going to need to know how to do that in Chicago! A friend from church who can park her big SUV in little spaces taught me how. It was hilarious fun, but I'm definitely scared that I will hit the car in front of me. Notice in this picture that it looks like I am going to (I didn't). Also notice that there's not even a car behind me :-). Funny. And a little embarrassing, especially since the drivers ed car drove by while i was practicing and they were learning how to parallel park too.

I'm done with Head Start on Friday (thank ya Jesus!) and then I will officially begin my transition to camp. Pray that a perfect plan for moving my stuff will fall into place.

3 comments:

  1. That IS funny Megan... can't wait to see you at camp :)
    Jess F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for a refreshing weekend. It was a sooooooo good to see you, love you.
    P.s I love the picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming from someone who has the worst depth perception, I feel your pain. But next time you have a lesson, you really need to find a spot that has a car behind as well. :) That's when it gets really painful! You're so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete