Sunday, April 20, 2008

My First Blog Post Ever

Hi all! Look what I am learning how to do! It will probably take me a minute to get good at this, but the theory is that then anyone who wants to access it will be able to. Not that I am good at going to my friend's blogs, that's why it's a theory.


This is one of my favorite pictures from camp. It's actually from 2006 . . . It's my intention to post pictures and news - specifically about camp but you know how scattered I am so it will probably be about everything/nothing sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh...nice! I'm so proud of you for doing this. It really was pretty easy, wasn't it? Can't wait to keep up on all your haps through this blog. Yea!

    Also, I'm very excited to be the first ever to comment on your blog!!! :) Lucky me!

    ReplyDelete